The hotel is perfect location to the beach and shops. We just stayed for a night as we were heading to Marbella in the morning. The room is very basic but this is first time I stayed in 2* so I accept this is what I should expect and rate it accordingly.
The staff were very helpful and the parking at the hotel was very useful for us as the streets were full of cars and I found it much safer to park within the walls of the hotel.
The pool looked well maintained although we did not use it.
Breakfast is very simple and is served at table - Small glass of Orange Juice, tea/coffee, a mini muffin and a very small toasted baguette with jam/butter. I felt they could improve this and provide at least a basic continental breakfast which could even be charged as an extra. Hence rated it very good rather than excellent.
Overall will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain