This hotel is not as up to date as some hotels and could perhaps do with a refurbishment of the bedrooms, but it was delightful to stay in with friendly, helpful staff. Everywhere was clean and the traditional furnishings make it a place worth visiting. The terrace dining area is absolutely charming. We arranged a meal which was wonderful with excellent food and individual service and such good value we were amazed. The hotel is very near a pedestrianized area with all sorts of shops and restaurants and is only about two minutes from the lovely beach. We initially picked this hotel because it was pet friendly but we loved the whole experience and will visit again often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain