Decided to stay on the coast near the airport after my last business trip (23 - 26 Nov 2011.)
Stayed at Hotel Torrepalma in Alcala la real for previous 2 nights. Had an early(ish) flight from Malaga and didn't want a 100 mile drive before flying.
For the price (€31) for the night, I thought it was really good value.
Basic hotel but clean and comfortable. Very quiet too and only about 60 or 70 metres from the beach.
Plenty of bars and restaurants and shops nearby too.
As always, the beaches in Torremolinos are nice with a great promenade. Shame the rest of the Costa del Sol resorts have built the motorways right on the beach!!!
Had lovely weather too!
All in all, I'd recommend this place if you wanted a budget winter holiday.
Has the benefit of parking inside it's own grounds too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain