not a particularly friendly welcome. we knew it was only a 2 star hotel so didnt expect the ritz. we had booked with booking.com 9 months before and requested room with balcony. we were told this was not possible as we were only paying for a standard room and we were put in room 8. avoid this room at all costs. very small and dowdy with extremely small hard double bed. it would maybe have been ok for one or two nights at the most. we tried to make the best of it but as the week progressed we werent able to sleep. definately not worth the money we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain