hello just got back from a week at sol don pedro had a brilliant holiday,the hotel is kept very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly, we stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and the choice of food was fantastic, for English there was .. Bacon eggs sausage beans toast tomato all cooked perfect, an omelette station poach egg scrambled egg boiled egg fried egg the choice endless.. also all continental, pastries cakes fruit yogurt cold meats hams ect, all different juices and as much tea and coffee as you like so plenty of choice, the pools are nice and warm in July and plenty of sun beds..all in all a great holiday..one point tho..It would be good if the hotel had a no smoking policy around the pool area, its not nice when you are lying on a sun bed then some body on the next sun bed lights a cigarette and the smoke and ash blows all over you spoiling the piece and fresh air, it would be good if there was a smoking area where people could leave there sun bed go smoke then return, by the bar area may be, a few tables and chairs set alone, would be good to be able to just breath fresh air and relax with out the smell of other peoples smoke, apart from that we had a great holiday in the huge resort of torremolinos. David Bristol England..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Don Pedro has a privileged location, right on the Bajondillo beach promenade, in Torremolinos (Malaga), together with the Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco forms part of the Don Hotels Complex. Is the perfect choice for family or friends, the new rooms (refurbish in 2016) are decorated in a modern and functional style with views over the mountain, gardens and swimming pool. Floating wood floors have been installed in all of them, they have new wardrobes, beds and bedclothes, curtains, mattresses, a giant 43-inch flat screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning and heating systems. New windows have been installed with insulating glass to keep out noise. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi, a Safe (*) and a minibar (On request) (*), desk, telephone, terrace / balcony, and full equipped bathroom, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, bath with shower or walk-in shower (subject to availability). Wide and varied day and night entertainment program, for adults and children (5-12 years old). Sol Don Hotels Complex has 6 outdoor swimming pools for adults, 2 children's outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool in winter (in Sol Don Pablo) and 2 hot tubs, surrounded by gardens and overlooking the sea. Different dining areas (Restaurant Casares, Cordoba Restaurant, Bar Bangkok, Bar Andalucia, Bar Patio, Bar Romano and pool bar); free internet connection (WIFI) throughout the hotel; Internet corner (E - point) (*); Private and public parking (*); Spa and Hairdresser (*); Convention Center with 10 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 500 people (*). A few minutes from the Torremolinos center and close to the airport, Malaga and Puerto Marina. (*) With charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sol Don Pedro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pedro Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pedro Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain