The hotel is part of a bigger complex, so you have access to a lot of pool, jacuzzi and other facilities. The complex is really nice and clean. You are very close to the sea, it is about 50 meters. The hotel is at a few minute distance from the Malaga airport.
The room was great, with a nice balcony and really comfortable. Indeed the food was not very various, but it was good. We stayed 10 days, so there were days when we eat the same thing .... but it wasn't such a big trouble.
I was really disappointed by the staff. I don't know what to say .... either they do not speak English or they don't want to. If you try to ask something, they answer back in Spanish without trying to explain what they said. And there was the attitude of most of the staff: sour and not helpful.
It is a pity, because the hotel is really nice, the have a good restaurant ... but they should pick more carefully their employes. BTW we met a really nice waitress: she was always smiling and willing to help. After a few days we found out that she is not from Spain but from Basil ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Melia present Sol Don Pedro, has a privileged location, right on the Bajondillo beach promenade, in Torremolinos (Malaga), together with the Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco forms part of the Don Hotels Complex. Is the perfect choice for family or friends, the new rooms (refurbish in 2016) are decorated in a modern and functional style with views over the mountain, gardens and swimming pool. Floating wood floors have been installed in all of them, they have new wardrobes, beds and bedclothes, curtains, mattresses, a giant 43-inch flat screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning and heating systems. New windows have been installed with insulating glass to keep out noise. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi, a Safe (*) and a minibar (On request) (*), desk, telephone, terrace / balcony, and full equipped bathroom, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, bath with shower or walk-in shower (subject to availability). Wide and varied day and night entertainment program, for adults and children (5-12 years old). Sol Don Hotels Complex has 6 outdoor swimming pools for adults, 2 children's outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool in winter (in Sol Don Pablo) and 2 hot tubs, surrounded by gardens and overlooking the sea. Different dining areas (Restaurant Casares, Cordoba Restaurant, Bar Bangkok, Bar Andalucia, Bar Patio, Bar Romano and pool bar); free internet connection (WIFI) throughout the hotel; Internet corner (E - point) (*); Private and public parking (*); Spa and Hairdresser (*); Convention Center with 10 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 500 people (*). A few minutes from the Torremolinos center and close to the airport, Malaga and Puerto Marina. (*) With charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sol Don Pedro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pedro Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pedro Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain