Arrived 25th April 2013 .Check in smooth and very efficient ,reception staff very friendly and helpful.Our room on 3rd floor was fine and plenty of space for clothing,a quick change and down to the pool plenty of beds to relax on . Time to try happy hour at the bar in a well furnished lounge to relax and try the local beer ( not a bad brew by the way).the activities where fine and I enjoyed a game of bowls ,and able to meet like people and soon made friends Overall a superb stay in a great hotel ,close to a beach,nice walks along the front .A great location and close to Malaga airport.we will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Melia present Sol Don Pedro, has a privileged location, right on the Bajondillo beach promenade, in Torremolinos (Malaga), together with the Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Marco forms part of the Don Hotels Complex. Is the perfect choice for family or friends, the new rooms (refurbish in 2016) are decorated in a modern and functional style with views over the mountain, gardens and swimming pool. Floating wood floors have been installed in all of them, they have new wardrobes, beds and bedclothes, curtains, mattresses, a giant 43-inch flat screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning and heating systems. New windows have been installed with insulating glass to keep out noise. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi, a Safe (*) and a minibar (On request) (*), desk, telephone, terrace / balcony, and full equipped bathroom, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, bath with shower or walk-in shower (subject to availability). Wide and varied day and night entertainment program, for adults and children (5-12 years old). Sol Don Hotels Complex has 6 outdoor swimming pools for adults, 2 children's outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool in winter (in Sol Don Pablo) and 2 hot tubs, surrounded by gardens and overlooking the sea. Different dining areas (Restaurant Casares, Cordoba Restaurant, Bar Bangkok, Bar Andalucia, Bar Patio, Bar Romano and pool bar); free internet connection (WIFI) throughout the hotel; Internet corner (E - point) (*); Private and public parking (*); Spa and Hairdresser (*); Convention Center with 10 meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 500 people (*). A few minutes from the Torremolinos center and close to the airport, Malaga and Puerto Marina. (*) With charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sol Don Pedro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pedro Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pedro Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain