1,269 results
All reviewsdon hotelssuperior roompool viewhalf boardbreakfast and dinneracross the roadlovely hotelreception staffplenty of choicedining roomnight breakgreat holidayshort breakfamily roombuilding worksomething for everyonebeach front
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My mum and myself have just spent 5 days at the Don Pedro Hotel and have a wonderful time. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. We were half board and all our meals were really enjoyable and the resturant staff were very obliging. The hotel was so clean and our room was good with a lovely view over the pool and we were able to see the beach from the balcony. We will definately go back again and hopefully very soon.

Room Tip: Book a superior room if available as they are bigger and have a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jill C
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Just returned from a last minute short break at the Sol Don Pedro. My husband and I had a really enjoyable time at the hotel. All staff were very helpful. The room allocated to us on arrival was not suitable and they changed it the next morning no problem. Food was plentiful and of good quality, breakfast was particularly good.Nightly entertainment also very good. Facilities of the two sister hotels are also at your disposal. We both had an excellent massage at the Spa. Things might be different in high season, but our stay was most enjoyable.
One minor niggle was that despite a clearly advertised dress code for the dining room in the evenings, men were allowed in wearing shorts. I personally feel that there is little point having a code if it is not adhered to and implemented. Despite this minor point, I would recommend this hotel to couples and families alike.

Sheila C

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Nellyelly1
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We return to this hotel whenever we stay in Costa del sol. Busier than usual this January (In times of world economic turmoil, this is a testament to the good value for money and the great service provided by this hotel.) Staff are always helpful and friendly and the food is varied, well prepared and presented. Rooms and surroundings are really clean and well kept. There is a good variety of entertainment in the evening, and the lounges are so relaxing and comfortable. I will be going back .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank seasonedtravellers55
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Me and my family has visit Don Pedro for 26 years and we are still loving it.
The hotel and the staff make you feel welcome and are always friendly and helpsome.

The hotel is for everybody, familys, senior, young people etc. there is room for everybody and a lot of activities for the children and adults during the day and in the night.

The rooms are clean and in a good condition, nothing fancy but what you need.

The restaurant has a big buffet, where you can choise, pizza, spagetti, vegetables, different potatos, 4-5 different kind of meat, salat buffet, bread buffet, dessert buffet.

For breakfast, there is different kind of bread, eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, you can ordre an omelet whit, ham, chease, champignon, onion, pandcakes, diffrent kind of cereals, juice, milk, coffee, tee etc.

Near the hotel are there lots of shops, the beach, you can walk from the hotel for 3-4 hours where you have the beach on the one side and shops and restaurants on the other side. There is a mini tivoli for the youngest near the hotel.

I can recommend that you visit the lokal marked in town every thursday. You can go up to town by the stairs, by the elevator or walk up the hills. In the mainstreet San Miquel the shops a bit more expensive then the beach, but if you can find the small shops in the streets near San Miguel the prices is falling.

In the town Fuengirola is there a big tivoli, tjek the hotel for openings hours.

When you a staying at Don Pedro, Don Marco and Don Pablo, you can use the 3 hotels as you like, choose wich of the 9 swimmingpools you want to swim in and which hotels bar you like best or which hotel music in the evening, you want to hear.

My family had book the next 2 vacation at Don Pedro and will do so for many years to come

Room Tip: I had stayed in many of the rooms an I like the rooms best, with poul wiew.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed April 23, 2012

good hotel for a well earned break stayed 3 nights in March and was very impressed with breakfasts and staff
lovely clean rooms with white crisp cotton sheets we will be back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple