Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
$159
$150
  • Pool
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
$136
$117
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Natursun(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$61
$84
  • Restaurant
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)
$181
$153
  • Pool
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$51
$48
$184
$174
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$161
$92
  • Beachfront
$113
  • Pool
Sol Timor by Melia - Apartamentos(Torremolinos)
$65
  • Beachfront
3,333 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltrain stationsmall glassescentral locationsea viewshort breakhalf boardplenty of choicestayed all inclusiveall inclusive drinkspaellamalaga airportall inclusive packagelots of shopssoupsbars and restaurantsout of season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2010

a nice hotel have stayed there before in the centre of town near the shopping and restaurant ares will stay there again and recomended to anyone

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Nice large room, good food and freindly/helpful staff.

The Hotel is located in the centre of town and within walking distance of the beach.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank KevinfromCardiff
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Booked 10 nights in a double/twin bed with sea view at this hotel.
I Will never return.
The good points are: Location - Location
The bad ones: Staff unhelpful - couldn't get boiling water to make babys bottle from the room, we had to physically go to the bar at night to get some. The room seems clean but if you look closer you will see that it isnt. The TV only shows programs in spanish, german and french. In english you will only get CNN; The beds are Very hard; The air conditioner doesn't work. The breakfast is not great. The coffee comes from a machine and is not very hot and there is no fresh juice is something horrible that also comes from a machine, You need to rent everything is this hotel: Safe. WiFi, Bottle warmer. even glass and ice which will cost you 6 euros;

I think if you want a place to crash, then this will be ideal for you. now if you want a place to relax I would suggest somewhere else....

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank bruxaukcg
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights over Valentines weekend.......wished we'd stayed at home! To be fair the hotel itself was ok although not what I'd regard as 4 star. Easy enough to find from the train station which is the cheapest way to get from Malaga airport. Room was on the 7th floor and had a nice sea view but we didn't spend any time on the balcony as the weather was awful for most of the weekend.......raining, windy and cold!

Torremolinos is quite scruffy in parts with a lot of closed shops, bars, etc and those that were open weren't up to much. Had a walk up the promenade to Benalmadena on the Sunday and found it surprisingly nice around there.

Went out on the gay scene in La Nogalera area at night which was ok but quite sleazy/cruisey. Wouldn't have wanted to walk round there on my own but felt safe with my partner.

One big complaint about the hotel was the attitude of the staff in the restaurant. Went down for dinner on the Friday night wearing a smart pair of jeans and designer shirt which happened to have the sleeves cut off at the shoulder. I was told by one of the staff that I wouldn't be allowed in as I didn't comply with their dress code! When I asked what this was they pointed to a picture showing no vests, shorts, etc. Clearly they must be blind as I was not wearing a vest (and wouldn't go down to dinner in one anyway!) which I pointed out to them. They then allowed us in (very gracious) to eat. Whilst sitting in the dining room I started to look around at what other people were wearing......numerous women in what I'd refer to as "daytime vest tops" which weren't particularly smart and the most incredible sight........a man in scruffy t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and slippers who slovenly dragged himself around the buffet area! It was laughable really!

Anyway the following night we went down again for dinner and again I had on a nice shirt which was designed to be cut off at the shoulders. Once again I was told the same thing and had to go through the whole thing again which this time really annoyed me! It seems that they must have one rule for women and one for men as again there were plenty of scruffy looking Spanish women in casual vest tops.

After this we decided not to go down again for dinner on our final night and ate out at a chinese...............where I promptly went down with the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had in 39 years! Had no sleep on the final night due to constantly being violently sick, the wind was howling so all we could hear (between my wretching!) was the sound of plastic furniture being blown everywhere and felt rough as anything on the flight home! Not the best end to a rather disappointing weekend! Needless to say we wouldn't revisit Torremolinos even if the sun was blazing hot.............the place is just not attractive at all and is badly in need of an major redevelopment.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CSWCheshire
Reviewed February 27, 2010

We stayed at the hotel for four nights (previously in Fennix for 6), both 4* hotels but worlds apart!!. Our room was spacious, lovely pool view from the good sized balcony, later on in the year would be a very good sun trap!!. Staff were very happy going about there work. Food was plentiful and varied, more than enough to suit all tastes, morning coffee was via a machine and was hot - ish. Reception area was all marble and extremely clean, beds i found to be 'very firm', pillow is useless! I ended up putting folded up jackets underneath to gain a little height but all in all very good, if i was ever to find myself in Torremolinos again I would stay there, ideally situated for the beach, either walk round the roads or use a beach lift which is opposite the hotel ( 1 euro to go down and up)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple