We stayed four nights in september and although there was a lot of people we had always a chair at the swimming pool. Very nice pool and when relaxing you dont hear the rumour of the street.
... Do not forget to go to the roof, there is a covered pool, a sauna and seets!!
Although 4 elevators you can wait some time to have one.
Big rooms with large beds, very nice bathroom and nice view on the pool and (a bit) of the sea (hotel completely refreshed in 2007). Breakfast buffet was very fine: You could eat healty with a lot of fruit and yoghurt or you can eat english with pan cakes, bacon, saucisse, eggs ...
The hotel was beautiful but Torremolinos itself is disgusting: durty, old, does not smell well in the streets, ugly handly made beach and no nice restaurants.
The solution: we stayed allmost every day at the hotel and had our evening meal there as well. This was lovely though!! First night we payed 30Euro at the beach for a simple dish: Chicken brochette with fries (no vegetables). But for 35Euro we had a rice buffet at the hotel that was every day a bit different (cold and hot vegetables, choices of soup, choices of fish and meat, paella and a lot of deserts).
Hotel: We should go there again immediately, it was super!
Torremolinos: Never again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain