I have just returned from a week's all inclusive stay with family and friends. All in all it was an excellent stay. The rooms were immaculately clean and comfortable. The food was excellent - varied, imaginative and catering to all tastes from authentic Spanish cuisine , to international dishes and something to suit those who prefer burgers and chips! The staff ( especially those at reception were friendly and helpful).
I must also highly recommend this hotel to disabled guests.When realising my mother was in a wheelchair the staff sent out a wheel chair to convey her into the hotel and without us asking transferred her immediately into a room with walk in shower and shower seat! (Well done Gran Cervantes!) They also have disability scooters to hire.
O.K . Entertainment? Somewhat sparse - one man and his organ on two nights. T.V, channels ( not that this is what you are here for) -only BBC World. Internet ( my friends spent 5 euros a night for this - I took my laptop and some D.V.D.s) was conveyed to rooms if required.
Location - excellent right in the heart of Torremolinos near to bus and train station and shops/ bars and restaurants. I am not well off - but came back with more presents than in any other year - prices were cheap! The only negative thing here was that the hotel was at the top of a cliff - yes there was a lift- but then there were 14 more steps - so if you really cannot walk at all access to the beach would have been very difficult. We managed - but there were a few of us to carry the wheel chair down the steps.
On - Torremolinos itself - if you hire a car get a SAT NAV- because road signs are very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain