A bit apprehensive about going to Torremolinos ,the Blue Cervates is a lovely Hotel ,but the quality of the bedrooms and balcony are a bit tired ,towels,bedding,our balcony had four slats of wood missing which separated you from your neighbours,we all like to be private,we reported it to reception and it was done straight away,we where only bed and breakfast,it was fine,something for everyone even if you were a pickie eater.we used the Tapas bar everyday to eat our meals ,which was at the back of the Hotel,Excellent! It's on the corner where all the flags are,I would go to Cervantes again.Weather was excellent! Lovely two weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain