were do i start i gave this hotel a score of terrible which is totally unfair to the hotel and staff BUT we have just spent 2 weeks there from june 8th till the 22nd to be frank it was a holiday from hell as i said before the hotel and staff and management are 1st class it was certain clientel all british the holiday was ruined by noise going on until 5 sometimes 6 in the morning drunken staggs and hen parties the hotel has no security to deal with the problem and have to call the police all were there for 4 days at a time the manager Mr Sanchez was at his wits end and said every time 1 lot left another lot came in and he new there would be problems the 2 weeks we were there the cops should have been given rooms they were never away from the place the first full day we had families were all round the pool then slowly they were getting further and further away and ended up inside it was that bad the staggs and hens were drinking constantly night and day then fight amoungst themselves no one could get peace this was supposed to be a relaxing holiday we never got a sleep as for the families with small children my heart went out to them if you are going to this hotel please check there are no 4 day stays booked the manager did say he was putting a stop to it this has put me off going to spain again we paid a lot of money to get a better hotel and this happened please note its a really nice hotel very clean and god bless the cleaners they made sure these people never got a sleep either
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain