Stayed at this hotel for a weeks half board. Reception area is very clean with plenty of room, the staff was quick and helpful. The relaxing area within the reception is contemporary, there is a big bar in the middle with a piano to the side and large sofas, soft chairs and coffee tables, beyond that is a games room (pool, air hockey, table football). There's 3 lifts to accommodate 8 floors. On the left of the lifts is the stairs to the restaurant and on the right is the bar area which leads outside to a terrace and grass area with loungers and pool. The hallways are well maintained and clean. The room was large and clean, the balcony had a sea view, the bed was comfortable though did have to ask for an extra pillow. The en-suite had a bath with a shower over which worked very well, the hair-dryer worked well. The room was efficiently cleaned daily. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice, nicely presented and cooked well. Evening meal was the same with plenty of choice, meats, fish, pizza, rice etc. (especially enjoyed the desserts) Service was good. On the roof top is an indoor pool (pics a bit deceiving as it's not as big as it looks, though still good enough, and there's a small gym area but don't expect much if your a gym member! There's also sun loungers which I loved as it was so different. (was warm enough to sunbath) Out of the hotel it was a 5 min walk to the beach, either by walking down some steps passing gift shops and coffee shops on the way or via a sloping path beside the road. The underground train station is at the back of the hotel, not even a 5min walk away if coming out of the back of the hotel. The beach front is clean and tidy, there was always some cleaning mini truck along the walkway and I often saw the beach being racked by a small tractor even though no one was on the beach in Feb as a bit chilly in the sea! There is plenty of places to wander to, shops next to the hotel, marina, gift shops along seafront and coffee bars. The only thing I found strange for a large hotel is that they didn't offer free WiFi, which most places do, and when you paid for it, you could only use one device. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain