Just got back from Torremolinos on Thursday 31/01/13. My wife and I had a good stay at the Cervantes, but we do have a few reservations, one thing I must say that the hotel was exceptionally clean the towels are changed daily and the sheets twice a week, and our room always smelt nice and fresh. We arrived by car and our first concern was the lack of parking space outside the hotel, we asked at reception where we could park he said we have an underground car park which is €10 PER DAY. This over a week cost more than the car!!! But we managed to park just around the corner about 50 yards away so we weren't that bothered. My next issue was the wi-fi they charged me €9 for 24 hours, considering you are not on it for the full 24 hours I think this is a bit steep, and you have to pay for the in room safe as well. So many extras for an all inclusive hotel..we got talking to some people and they said that they had free parking and free wi-fi and a safe as it is in the low season their hotel doesn't charge. Something to think about Cervantes!!!! In my opinion this hotel only deserves 3 star status definately NOT 4. The food was quite good, something for everyone but very repetitive, 2 weeks here and you would struggle for variety, also the beds were very hard, but they suited my wife who has back trouble, so you can't please everyone. My main gripes were the wi-fi and the car parking, all these extras add up when you have paid for all inclusive, overall I don't think I would go back there, there are lots of other hotels you can choose from. In my opinion this is a fair and accurate description of our stay at Hotel Gran Cervantes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain