Our top floor room was fine: very clean, fresh linen, instant hot water, efficient plumbing. TV was dated, some disturbance from late-night revellers and bottle-bank emptying. Plenty of food but somewhat second division - bought cheap, lacked flavour, some frozen vegetables (carrots,sprouts) badly cooked and inedible. We always found something to our taste,
though,with the best offerings from the griddle: fish,pork, chicken.
Good central location - we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain