Got back from Cervantes on 4th October after a 3 night family reunion. We were aged between 33 and 74 (sorry Marion!) and we had a fab time. I have stayed in Torremolinos many many times but this hotel is a first - but certainly not the last. The location is just brill - the side door takes you straight onto the Calle san Miguel, and what I loved was that this door was secure in that you had to use your room access key to gain access into the hotel.
Have read lots of comments on the food. Well I'd say it's not the best but not the worst all inclusive I've had. There wasnt a great deal of choice, but the choices were all good, wholesome and well presented. The salads were lovely and the bread fresh daily. My sister and I (the party-ers of the group) found the late breakfast (11am to 1pm) particularly welcome after a nite oot on the toon!
Had no probs with sunbeds - there were seven of us and we got seven sunbeds every day, despite our late appearance at the pool each morning.
Rooms were large wih lovely views of the pool and sea. One member of our party had a single room which was smaller, but he still had a large bed and balcony.
Staff were good, what more can I say? We're going back in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain