This is an above average mid range hotel. The service is good and the Lobby,downstairs Pool area and Bathrooms are definitely 4* the bedrooms are 3* at best. Our room was cleaned daily and we had no issues whatsoever with security. The aircon units are a little bit noisy and not as powerful as American hotel aircon units but still do the job. Location wise it is excellent if you want to be in the middle of things but its a short walk/lift (lift 50 cents each way) to the beach. In my opinion, this hotel and Torremolinos in general, clearly caters for the Spanish/Mainland European market which as long as you are aware of this fact,you will enjoy yourself. The hotel itself has a good and safe feel to it and the rooftop pool area is a good way to relax if you want a bit of peace and quiet.The safe will cost you 3 euros a day to hire and there is no free wifi. Also people should be aware that the only English speaking channel available is BBC World Service but then who goes on holiday to watch TV. This is a good hotel and in my opinion does not deserve some of the criticisms aimed at it. The Cervantes is a good Spanish hotel. There are lots of nice little genuine restaurants/Tapas bars within walking distance to the hotel. People who would prefer a Benidorm/Stag/Hen type holiday would be better suited to Fuengirola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain