3 star rating at best. No Tea/Coffee facilities in room (which to be fair I expected as been to Spain before!) And No satellite T.V (1 English speaking channel BBC world). I know I'm on holiday and what you watching T.V for blah blah blah, but it is nice to hear other English voices occasionaly. Hotel also full of Spanish with their impecable manners at meal times !!. (You know the ones I mean). Nearly in a fight with them barging in front for toast machine. Meals themselves terrible. Usual 'cold' chips and pasta every night with whatever junk you could muster to go with it. Bulls Tail main meat one night. Only assume they stabbed a few poor beasts to death in the bull ring that particular day. We actually ate out the last few night to save enduring the dining room. Go B&B next time Breakfast was acceptable but then again I'm only a cereal and toast man in the morning. Walls also paper thin. Could hear everything going on next door! and I mean everything!. Also Think all Spaniards deaf as not only do they shout when they talk, but also T.V's blaring. Beds could be better, quite hard but had worse. On the good side, Hotel location perfect, and my Air con good, though friends we were with had to get room service 3 times to fix theirs. Forgot to mention on arrival Had to wait an hour as room not ready. Like thet weren't expecting us!. Swimm.iong pool I didn't use but other half informs full of cold sandy sea water. On the whole Had better hotels and also worse. Certainlt not 4 star but Better the devil you know so would probably go back. Beautifull weather and country, Shame about the people who would be struggling without tourists. They should remember that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain