“Best meal for years” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Kathmandu Nepali Indian Restaurant

The Kathmandu Nepali Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 658 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Nepali
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Free PARKING, Now for our clients free parking in PLAZA ANDALUCIA. Just park and consult your free parking ticket in restaurant.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best meal for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This came recommended on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed, as this was probably the best meal I have eaten in years. I had the lamb bhoona and the flavour was absolutely beautiful.I will definitely be back here when I visit Torre again.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
La Línea de la Concepción, Andalucia, Spain
“The best Indian I have ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Had the best Indian experience ever. The food was tasty, well-presented and so ridicilously low priced that it deserved a 20 % tip. Unique experience. And my dinnerdate who is a lover of Indian said that she only could recall one restaurant with same standards. Go there - or regret.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We read up on reviews of this restaurant before our holiday as we don't usually fancy an Indian meal abroad. When we arrived at the restaurant, there wasnt any other customers in sight and we nearly turned away, but so glad we didn't.
The restaurant is very tastefully decorated and air conditioned and we immediately felt comfortable upon arriving. You receive a free popadum and pickles, these were very tasty. We had mixed starter and vegetable samosa for starters. Both were beautiful and very well presented.
For the main, I had tandoori chilli, this is a sizzling chef recommendation dish. I was shocked when it arrived as there was a huge amount of food on the sizzler. Approx 8 massive pieces of the most beautifully cooked chicken I have ever had, lots of onions, peppers and herbs underneath. The taste was fantastic, so full of flavour. I couldn't eat it all, there was so much. My partner had chicken jalfrezi. This is also recommended.
We enjoyed this meal so much that we returned and both had the tandoori chilli dish a few nights later. We passed on the starter though as the dish was so filling. Our bill came to 42 euros the first time, this included 2 starters, 2 mains, rice and nan bread and drinks. We left the restaurant feeling like we had enjoyed the best meal ever and we definitely come to this restaurant again when we visit torremolinos.
The service was very good on both occasions even though the second visit was much busier on a saturday night. There is only one man waiting on the customers.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
derbys
“disappointing.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Being on holiday and fed up of the same food I searched for a good Indian Restaurant and found this on Trip Advisor. We went at lunchtime as advertised but it was closed so we returned the next evening.
Staff (only 1 of them) was very friendly.
Nothing good to say about the food I cannot even remember what I had except it was very very salty.
Will not bother again

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Bexley, United Kingdom
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TA we decided to pay the Katmandu a visit. Location was great inside decor reminded me of school dinner hall, however the food was spot on. Full of taste flavour and individuality. Give it a go.