“Best Indian dish I've ever had”

The Kathmandu Nepali Indian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 734 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Free PARKING, Now for our clients free parking in PLAZA ANDALUCIA. Just park and consult your free parking ticket in restaurant.
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful setting . Fantastic service extremely accomodating( we kept adding more starters)
Absolutely delicious food thank you

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Only good words for this place.
It is not a sophisticated restaurant though it looks much better from inside than from outside. Large menu, quality food and friendly staff.

They have a lunch menu for only 9.90€ and a 14.95€ menu by night.
Very good value for money.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We purchased a seekh kebab starter, king prawn patiya, chips and a keema naan and 2 poppadoms at the cost of 24 Euros what a rip off, 6 prawns in the patiya greasy scrag end chips, the smallest naan ever with hadly any meat in and a seekh kebab starter testless. Not good go elsewhere is my advice.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We tried Nepalese cooking for the first time, based on Tripadvisor and salivated for more
To get their hook right out of the Torremolinos Train Station (ticket office exit,), Kathmandu is off the 2nd side street on your right
We both enjoyed the specials..such is the quality of the cooking striking the right balance between flavour, quality, though Quantity we found too much, though ample for larger tummies
Tabling is excellent with private conversational guaranteed, decor is very nice, and educational pictures intrigues the more open thinking customer

2  Thank Hotel I
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came here for our Christmas Day evening meal and it was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. This restaurant is very worthy of its number one spot here on Tripadvisor! Everyone agreed that it was the best Indian food they had ever eaten.
The service was friendly and we were seated and given menus immediately, the ambience was relaxed and peaceful. We were presented with complimentary poppadom and pickle tray which was a nice touch as we were ordering out starters and mains. I ordered the onion barji which was the best I ever had, so light and flavoursome without the usual greasy texture.
I chose a lamb fish with naan as my main which was simply delicious everyone was more than satisfied and we had such a lovely evening to round off our Christmas Day. Thank you Kathmandu for making our day special.

2  Thank Sarita P