“Great restaurant, great service.”

Restaurante La Langosta
Ranked #283 of 720 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Barbecue, Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great restaurant, great service.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We loved our dinner there. I've seen better places but it is definetly above average and worth going. The waiter was very nice. The look of the restaurant is very cute, typical.. it brings a nice atmosphere. food was good, wine too. A little expensive comparing to others places around.

• Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
“Very bad food!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The chef isn't a chef, because he cheated us with his staek Rossini. Instead of fresh foie gras, he putted some strange stuff under the beef. I asked for it and they committed that it was from a can. I'm sure he used just ordinary beef. Horrible!
It was also serverd with a strange sauce an I think he will also use it for the Stroganoff.
My wife ate the paella, which was couloured as an orange and it doesn't taste like the paella with saffron.
Only my sons (7 and 10 years old) liked the taste of the spaghetti bolognese and a steak topped with garlic butter.
My advice, stay far away from it!

Visited May 2013
MANCHESTER
“Not really too impressed with this place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We liked the look of this place and decided to have our evening meal here, the house red wine was very good but the service was most strange, the place was hardly busy with 3 occupied tables but trying to attract service from a waiter was very difficult. We ordered steaks and a salmon one steak was cooked fine as medium rare but mine was well done cooked right through even though I'd asked for medium rare, now for me it's not worth the wait sending it back and we had to wait a very long time for these any how ! The salmon came in a dull red sauce and all were served with courgette and boiled potatoes not very appealing. We were looking forward to desserts but again could not attract the waiters attention and basically gave up trying and were glad to leave the €100 lighter. It would not be my first choice for a meal here . . .

• Visited March 2013
Durham
“Welcoming sea front restaurant with good service”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place looked popular when I ventured in on a wet evening in October as a single guest - and hoped I had made a good choice. Certainly I did; the sea food from a set menu was presented well, wine was not expensive, service was very good and attentive and the venue attractive. Well recommended.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank David W
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Another waterfront restaurant this was the pick off the bunch during our weeks holiday here. Two delicious tomato and peppercorn soups (asked if we wanted bread but declined so weren't charged unlike some establishments) two chicken breast (perfectly cooked) with home made chips (hurray) veg and one peppercorn and a mushroom sauce as accompaniments. For dessert we choose home made caramel custard and hot cherries with cream and ice cream were simply wonderful. Two small beers and a bottle of water brought total cost to 52 Euros. Two glasses of bubbly on the house ended what was a memorable meal with excellent service which we enjoyed sat at table overlooking the sea.

• Visited September 2012