I have just returned from this hotel with my husband as a celebration of my 50th birthday.Like most of the reviews I have read I was very impressed with this hotel.Check in was quick and easy and received the room I requested with beautiful views over the med.I felt comfortable and relaxed during my time here,and found staff pleasant and helpful.I have to give a special mention to the YOUNG pool attendant, this lovely man has excellent customer service skills,always keen to make your time spent around the pool comfortable and relaxed,so well done.One small thing that could have made poolside time more pleasant would have been mattresses on the loungers,they are so uncomfortable and cut short my time spent around the pool because of this,also as someone has mentioned the outdated haridryers in rooms does management realise they overheat very quickly and make it very difficult to hold,a health and safety aspect which needs urgent attention.However please dont let these little things put you off,the breakfast menu is out of this world and you can drink champagne with your food every morning included in the cost ,so it was Happy Birthday to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Costa del Sol is located in the resort of Torremolinos (Malaga) right in front of the Bajondillo beach and 300 m from the centre of the Torremolinos. The best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Costa del Sol, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service. The bright and welcoming double rooms (**), Junior Suites and Suites with fabulous sea views, a furnished terrace, AACC, Minibar (*), safe, LCD TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities Melia; Different dining areas (Buffet Restaurant, Snack Restaurant and Lobby Bar); a renovated Sea View outdoor pool; 350 m2 Thalasso Spa Marino (*); Fitness Room; Free Wi-Fi throughout all the hotel; Parking (*); and a magnificent Convention Center with 15 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 450 people. 10 minutes from Malaga International Airport and 15 minutes from Malaga Ave station / Maria Zambrano. (*) With charge (**) Except some ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain