I spent five nights in this hotel and the overall evaluation is very good.
1)Rooms-->they are spacious and clean. We experimented a problem with the wifi connection but they succeeded in resolving it. The bathroom also is quite big.
The rooms didn't seem to be soundproofed in fact we could hear almost everything from the corridor.
The only thing which I didn't appreciated it is that sometimes my room was not serviced by the housekeeping until 2 o' clock..I know that they say that the room will be serviced from 9 to 17,but after lunch I am usual to rest in my room and I'd like to have it serviced by that time.
2) Position-->it is located right on the paseo maritimo!when you get out from the hotel you just have to cross the street and you are on the beach. The city center is quite close to the hotel,you just a have to do a nice walk through some local stores.
In front of the hotel you can find several bus stations and also a taxi one
4)Meals-->there are two restaurants in the hotel: the proa,which is a la carte restaurant and it is very pretty and nice. The buffet restaurant: located in the same place of the breakfast room, this is a buffet restaurant and it's a amazing,you can find almost you can desire from paella to hot ad cold buffet and deserts at the rate of 23€ per person
3) Breakfast-->the breakfast room is located at the swimming pool level and it is spacious and luminous;) there is almost everything you can desire: from deserts to ham and cheese.
4)Wifi connection-->it works very good in the hotel hall and garden. I could also connect my device from the beach on front of the hotel...amazing.
5)Swimming pool-->very nice and it is useful the towel service,the only problem is that it is small.
I'm totally satisfied and I suggest anybody this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Costa del Sol is located in the resort of Torremolinos (Malaga) right in front of the Bajondillo beach and 300 m from the centre of the Torremolinos. The best option for unwinding, having fun and working in Costa del Sol, thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities and its superb service. The bright and welcoming double rooms (**), Junior Suites and Suites with fabulous sea views, a furnished terrace, AACC, Minibar (*), safe, LCD TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, magnifying mirror, amenities Melia; Different dining areas (Buffet Restaurant, Snack Restaurant and Lobby Bar); a renovated Sea View outdoor pool; 350 m2 Thalasso Spa Marino (*); Fitness Room; Free Wi-Fi throughout all the hotel; Parking (*); and a magnificent Convention Center with 15 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 450 people. 10 minutes from Malaga International Airport and 15 minutes from Malaga Ave station / Maria Zambrano. (*) With charge (**) Except some ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain