Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)
$172
$148
  • Beachfront
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
$194
$165
  • Pool
Sol Don Pablo by Melia(Torremolinos)
$145
$136
$108
$90
  • Restaurant
Sol Don Pedro by Melia(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$130
$109
  • Pool
Sol Timor by Melia - Apartamentos(Torremolinos)
$103
$98
Hotel Isabel(Torremolinos)
$133
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sol House Costa del Sol by Melia(Torremolinos)
$196
$185
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
$57
$52
Bajondillo Apartments(Torremolinos)
$76
$74
Orbitz.com
All reviewssmall hotelhalf boardpool arealovely little hotelair condining roomfriendly hotelsun all daystar hotelplenty of choiceevening mealfabulous hotelenglish channelspaelladon pedrowalk in showersmall balcony
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Once again 15 of us ladies stayed in this wonderful hotel. There is not a thing that we could pick fault with. The staff were wonderful and always had a smile on their faces and rooms were spotlessly clean. The restaurant food was wonderful, always hot and so much to choose from and the English breakfast was by far the best we have had.

We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to return some time in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cheryl W
Hotel Don Paqui... T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you very much for posting your opinion on Tripadvisor about your holidays in our hotel.

We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed our facilities and services. Also, we want to thank you for your comments about our staff.

We hope to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Friendly hotel,our bedroom and bathroom small but most importantly very quiet located on top floor with balcony overlooking the pool. Clean and functional, air conditioning fine and good over bath shower . Wardrobes and shelving space a bit cramped but we managed. Towel and bed linen changed regularly. Very good breakfast and a small nicely presented evening buffet selection coupled with a reasonably priced wine list and friendly staff made for us a pleasant and good value for money stay. We intend to return for a short break next year.

Room Tip: Over looking pool if you want quiet and sun.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Collybean
Hotel Don Paqui... T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us.

We do try hard each and every day to continue to make our hotel one of the most affordable along with the highest standards of customer service.

We are filled with happiness knowing that your stay with us was enjoyable and services offered filled your expectations.

Thank you again, we will be waiting for you at Don Paquito in a near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our 3rd or 4th visit. Staff as ever are lovely. Food was excellent in quality and variety. Couldn't fault it at all, also nice toiletries in room. I just wish the hotel could have controlled the weather!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank winnieg10

We would like to thank you for having chosen Hotel Don Paquito again during your stay in Torremolinos.

We are glad that you could have enjoyed your stay with us, our services, food in the restaurant and i appreciate your comments about our staff.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just back after a 4 day break and have no complaints. Excellent and friendly staff, food spot on, very clean, bar prices ok (happy hour 5-6) set in a quiet but convenient location. Would recommend to friends and family without any reservations.

Room Tip: pool facing gets the sun.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheHfamily2011

Thank you very much for your comments about the experience that you had in our hotel.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your holidays with us. We always try to cover the needs, requirements and suggestions of our customers.

We hope see you again in the next vacation and once again to be grateful you have decided our Hotel Don Paquito.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lost count of my trips to the Don Paquito at this stage. I was a bit concerned this time as I heard the hotel had been bought and was under new management. However past experiences were so good I returned. I was so pleased I did. It is rare you find a hotel that is so consistently great. The new owners obviously continued and if anything improved on a winning formula. There are many different angles to the success of the Don Paquito. Unlike larger hotels you are not a number, but a valued customer. This explains why so many people staying here are repeat customers over many years. The dining experience is so relaxed with no queues. The waiter and waitresses are bubbling with good nature and very efficient and pleasant. The selection of food was amazing for such a small hotel. A microwave is now available for anyone who prefers te food hotter. I didn't, as I found the food to be excellent. I had my elderly mother here and every member of staff were so considerate and kind to her.
The bedrooms were of a reasonable size and brilliantly cleaned every day. The cleaners are again as friendly as all the staff, and boy do they clean the rooms. leaned. Even the balconies are meticulously cleaned every day. Now when you arrive you have a bottle of water in the fridge, and in the bathrooms, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, razor and shaving crème, comb, and a rake of other stuff. You would not get this in many 5 star hotels. My shaving crème ran out after six days and I asked the cleaner if she had a spare one. I had a fresh one two minutes later. I asked for more pillows, no problem. They have lovely towels available for the guests by the pool if requested.
The location is perfect. The beach and shops are within a couple of minutes, and there is a small supermarket next door and pubs and restaurants. Not that you will need much outside the hotel Drink prices in the Don Paquito are half the price of the neighbouring Sol hotels. Plus between five and six you get two for the price of one in the happy hour. I went to the Don Pablo for a few of their free shows in the evening and you pay a lot for a drink, and you could not force a smile from the staff.
The pool is quite small but big enough for the hotel. As the guests are mainly quite elderly, you don't get too many in the pool. It is really relaxing with plenty of free sunbeds. Another bonus is you can get a lovely toasted sandwich served on the veranda in the shade for a miserly €2.80. The pool area is kept spotless and the gardens beautifully kept. Heaven.
I could say a lot more about this lovely hotel, but I don't want it getting too booked up. Having said that it always seems to have rooms fully booked.
In my opinion this hotel does everything just right. I have stayed in some world class hotels with great service and standards, but I would prefer the Don Paquito to any. I will return again this year with more family. So what is the thing the Don Paquito has over the rest and the best? The biggest winner here is the staff. I heard Damien had left the week before to go to another hotel, and I thought he would be a huge loss. But the staff that are there now are every bit as good. It seems to be something the Don Paquito takes great pride in. They are right to. Patricia on reception is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble, and she will go the extra mile with a willingness that amazes. Belen also on reception likewise is always smiling and helpful. And Francis is the same pleasant Francis as always. From the reception to the waitresses, the chefs, cleaners and everyone in this hotel, this is the reason this hotel gets the repeat customers. Its like going home for a holiday. I love this little hotel, and look forward to returning as often as the funds allow

Room Tip: If you like the sun all day, go for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank celtic333

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and complimentary review about your stay at our hotel Don Paquito.

We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed our facilities, buffet and services. Also we want to thank you for your comments about our staff. They work very hard everyday to make your stay enjoyable.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope you will give us the pleasure of hosting you again on your next visit.