“Simply perfect”
Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Ranked #27 of 767 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Quilte simply the best food and service in torremolinos city - the fountain brings a nice and cozy atmosfaire

1  Thank Kn5450

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have just spent a wonderful weekend in Torremolinos...And this restaurant was well known by my friend who lives in Spain....We had a wonderful salad and a delicious pizza and sat outside in a beautiful square.. the gentleman who served us was very charming...so much so we wnet back the next night and had a wonderful lasagne.....

4  Thank Andrewgrafton
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We wanted an Italian meal, as a variation to eating in our hotel.This restaurant was recommended. Our starter was tomato and garlic pizza to share. We found out too late,that there is not a pizza oven. The pizza was of the frozen base variety,chopped cold tomatoes and bits of garlic on top. Not tasty at all. Main courses were ok and no more. Service and staff were fine, but overall, disappointing evening.

1  Thank VincenzoFrancisco
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Beautiful setting, one of the better Pizzas in town. Shame a few extras were shoved on the bill that we had to question.

1  Thank TerryMack
Reviewed September 7, 2012

La Piazzetta Ristorante is set in a quaint Spanish plaza with a number of other bar/restaurants in close proximity, (the Boomerang bar next door being of note for drinks!). For dinner it does not come to life until around 21.00, to get the full benefit of the atmosphere and surroundings. People eat much later in Spain in my view. We arrived at around 19.30 and were the first to sit down to a table. Service was good, the waiter was friendly and the food was pretty authentic for an Italian in Spain. If you choose red wine, make sure you let them know your preference for temperature. Mine came from out of the fridge! My mistake I guess for not saying, but the staff quickly rectified to a “UK room temperature” offering with good body and flavour. Coffee is also superb. The acid test for me is would I go again? I most certainly would.