“Awesome German food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have just visited this little piece of Deutschland in Torremolinos center.Oh Mein Gott !!The food is absolutely sublime.My wife had the Weiner Schnitnel with a mushroom sauce,i had the pork knuckle both served with the best creamed potatoes we have ever tasted.My pork just fell of the bone and was amazing.My wife has told me for the thousandth time that it is the best meal she has ever eaten !!.All i can say is visit this little restaurant and enjoy the great food.The portions are generous and the place is immaculate.Enjoy!

1  Thank pizzaman15

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This cosy "gemütlich" little restaurant you'll find easily in the center of Torremolinos. One of the best German beers is served at Britta's. What you already know about German cuisine, you get it there in large portions, so you better arrive hungry. Escalopes ,"Schnitzel" of all kind of preparations, knuckle of porc, goulash, "Currywurst" - sausage with spicy currysauce and fries and many more dishes. Britta cooks "with her heart", with passion and you can taste it. The place is very clean, especially the toiletttes, something waht you don't find always in Spain. Ahhhh, don't be frightened of calories....just eat less the following day, because there won't be any leftovers on the plate.Apart from the beer, which I prefer, you can enjoy all the drinks, which normally in a restaurant are served.

1  Thank Rainer H
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I ate here in 2011 and enjoyed the food and service so much, it was on the top of my list of places to visit on my return in 2012. The food is freshly prepared and cooked upon ordering, which makes a wait worthwhile. Complimentary savoury and meat nibbles were given while waiting for our food which prepared our pallets for our main dishes. I ordered Schnitzel with onion gravy, which came with a salad garnish to the side along with fries. A range of mustards and sauces were made available, and our glasses were always promptly refilled, which is a must in my book for good service....nothing worse than trying to grab someone's attention for another drink! Britta and Jens make this place work with their attention to the dishes they are serving and the warm welcome they give to their customers.Im looking forward to returning again and again. A VERY HAPPY LILAH :)

4  Thank Lilah76
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Really great food. The schnitzels are amazingly good at a fantastic price. I don't think you can eat cheaper and better in Torremolinos. Good German beer also. Be prepared to wait a little while as Britta cooks the food from scratch but really worth the wait.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

i went here 3 times.to eat,to drink and as a stop on my midtown strolls.the german beer made a welcome change from the usual spanish<which i invariably chose to drink as i was in spain>and as a midweek break from the tapas that i enjoy but was getting sameish after several days.the limited menu,always a good sign in my opinion,was emphatically german and the price was more realistic than some spanish offerings in the touristy 'bodegas'.the clientele whilst mostly german,i found,a very friendly bunch and the hostess equally keen to please.i really enjoyed it every time.its run by the owner,i think,which helps as a lot of 'british' places are not.small and cosy it suited me perfectly

1  Thank geeteeski