“Excellent hostel, brand new, very close to the beach”

Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel
Doorwerth, The Netherlands
“Excellent hostel, brand new, very close to the beach”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

we really liked this hostel, so different from any hostel type, back packers. Rooms are clean and spacious and have standard 4 beds so ideal for families. You can get there by public transport Renfe train from Málaga, towards Fuengirola and then hop off at El pinillo stop. It is quite a walk from there, but hey after that you are 5 minutes from the beach. On our way back to the airport we took a taxi, which was only about 15 minutes.
The kids loved the swimming too, which makes for a nice change sometimes compared to the beach.
Simple, clean and new, we thought it was excellent value for money.

Room Tip: they have some ´suites´ toofor 2 persons with a view of the swimming pool and patio.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Marije_Nieuwenhuis

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The place is awesome, litteraly 3 minutes away from the magnificient beach! There's a pool,A/C and internet, the rooms are great... Lots of groups go there since it's also a "music" hostel so groups can go there to practice and such... but don't wrry, you don't hear anything from inside your room :)

The only problem I had was finding it!!! The adress is fine if you go by car (and they have an big parking lot), but I was backpacking, and as such I was taking either train, cercanias or bus... and I couldn't for the life of me find anything to tell me how to get there that way!!! I wrote them a message asking fir help, they sent me a website (written all in spanish) with nothing there to help me but a map (google) showing where the hostel is... So in the end I went and made a phone call to them for more info, and they just gave me the Cercanias stop saying it was a 5-10 mintues walk from there... I had the guess where the heck I would be droped off, but hey... I printed a map and found my way :D

It was worth it though, the place is awesome!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torremolinos
Sol Timor Apartamentos
#24 of 49 in Torremolinos
Ecuador Park Apartments
Ecuador Park Apartments
#4 of 49 in Torremolinos

Been to Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel

Property: Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel
Address: Avenida Carlota Alessandri No. 127, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain (Formerly Albergue Inturjoven de La Música-Torremolinos)
Location: Spain > Andalucia > Province of Malaga > Costa del Sol > Torremolinos
Ranked #30 of 49 Specialty Lodging in Torremolinos
Hotel Class:2 star — Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Torremolinos Inturjoven Youth Hostel Costa Del Sol, Spain