“Average ”

Restaurante el Sabor
Ranked #51 of 678 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Average ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Have been here before, and was not so happy then , over priced food was ok , it was October they were busy but I think they are mainly aiming there kitchen for finish people , would return one day

4 Thank Youngsub

• Finnish first
Noord-Scharwoude, The Netherlands
“The best restaurant in Torremolinos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

A very good restaurant with lovely food for a reasonable price. A relaxed atmosphere and attentive personel. Especially good are the steak tartare, herring and cold tomatosoup as starters. But in fact everything else is delicious as well! We will certainly come back next year! We are sorry we didn,t go here before.

Visited October 2013

2. Bad pizzas
3. Same old salads
4. Sandwiches with no taste
5. Dutch football

El Sabor is a great place with an interesting menu, good food and friendly staff. Eat here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank M123452013
South of England
“Definitely one of the best Torremolinos has to offer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

El Sabor is definitely right at the top of the tree when it comes to eateries in Torremolinos. In a town that is rammed with the numerous less than average restaurants, El Sabor certainly sets itself apart.

It is clear the chef has great skills. Ingredients are of the highest quality and food freshly prepared. Hence I was surprised to see reviews suggesting the price was too high. As a previous contributor has remarked, I don't mind spending a few more euros to eat this standard of food.

We dined twice at El Sabor - consecutive evenings no less. The steak and salmon were perfectly cooked, moist, tender and so flavoursome. The wine list, whilst not extensive contained some great wines.

On my next visit to Torremolinos, this is the first restaurant I will be eating at.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Petplant
Helsinki, Finland
“Still my number one in Torremolinos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been dining in el Sabor ever since they started and they have kept the standard high ever since. Yes, it not the cheapest in town, but for me, eating is more than just put the hunger away for few hours. So I gladly pay few euros more on my total bill, if they have given me great enjoyment of eating. The menu is large enough to visit many times on your holiday and you don´t find same components on your dish every time.
Of course i visited many other places as well on my holiday and I honestly can say that in el Sabor is one of the few places where waiter/waitress did ask between dinner is everything ok, do I need more wine, will I have room for dessert and the most important: I didn´t have to wait long to get my bill after finishing. In so many restaurants waiter ignores you completely after giving you your dish.
I recommend el Sabor to everyone who are into good flavors and quality.

• Visited August 2013