Restaurante el Sabor
Ranked #64 of 688 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sweden
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Go here if you want SOMETHING ELSE than:

1. Sloppy hamburgers
2. Bad pizzas
3. Same old salads
4. Sandwiches with no taste
5. Dutch football

El Sabor is a great place with an interesting menu, good food and friendly staff. Eat here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank M123452013

• Finnish first
South of England
“Definitely one of the best Torremolinos has to offer”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

El Sabor is definitely right at the top of the tree when it comes to eateries in Torremolinos. In a town that is rammed with the numerous less than average restaurants, El Sabor certainly sets itself apart.

It is clear the chef has great skills. Ingredients are of the highest quality and food freshly prepared. Hence I was surprised to see reviews suggesting the price was too high. As a previous contributor has remarked, I don't mind spending a few more euros to eat this standard of food.

We dined twice at El Sabor - consecutive evenings no less. The steak and salmon were perfectly cooked, moist, tender and so flavoursome. The wine list, whilst not extensive contained some great wines.

On my next visit to Torremolinos, this is the first restaurant I will be eating at.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Petplant
Helsinki, Finland
“Still my number one in Torremolinos”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been dining in el Sabor ever since they started and they have kept the standard high ever since. Yes, it not the cheapest in town, but for me, eating is more than just put the hunger away for few hours. So I gladly pay few euros more on my total bill, if they have given me great enjoyment of eating. The menu is large enough to visit many times on your holiday and you don´t find same components on your dish every time.
Of course i visited many other places as well on my holiday and I honestly can say that in el Sabor is one of the few places where waiter/waitress did ask between dinner is everything ok, do I need more wine, will I have room for dessert and the most important: I didn´t have to wait long to get my bill after finishing. In so many restaurants waiter ignores you completely after giving you your dish.
I recommend el Sabor to everyone who are into good flavors and quality.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jarmo-hki
Vantaa, Finland
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We've visited El Sabor for a several times during our stay in Torremolinos in July 2013. Every time we were satisfied with service and of course the food. The menu is interesting, you can find dishes for a big hunger and also for a smaller one. The have nice variety of dishes for kids.
My husband liked very much beef and salmon by russian style. Also i'd like to mention warm chocolate cake with vanilla icecream, the best I've tried in Spain! It seems that raw ingredients are fresh, because they taste good.
We've been there with a family and also with a big company of 13 people. We did't have to wait for a long time for a food, and all of dishes that were ordered came at the same time, than nobody had to wait for it.
Prices are on the average level, I cannot say that it is expensive restaurant. Well, you can find dishes for all kind of the wallet.
It is worth of tasting the mojito that makes guy in a bar. It's just perfect!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank eltsu_11
Chester, United Kingdom
“Average at best”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The service was ok...the room was cold, very loud with multiple people talking excessively very close to you (tables are very close together).

Reflecting on this, we don't think we'll be back unless we hear of some major changes in the food, ambiance, and especially the prices. One last thing - the waiter was very distant. We found it concerning that the waiter did not know or really seem to care about the quality of the food being served there.

Visited August 2013