“Still my number one in Torremolinos”
Review of Sabores Bistro

Sabores Bistro
Ranked #111 of 734 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been dining in el Sabor ever since they started and they have kept the standard high ever since. Yes, it not the cheapest in town, but for me, eating is more than just put the hunger away for few hours. So I gladly pay few euros more on my total bill, if they have given me great enjoyment of eating. The menu is large enough to visit many times on your holiday and you don´t find same components on your dish every time.
Of course i visited many other places as well on my holiday and I honestly can say that in el Sabor is one of the few places where waiter/waitress did ask between dinner is everything ok, do I need more wine, will I have room for dessert and the most important: I didn´t have to wait long to get my bill after finishing. In so many restaurants waiter ignores you completely after giving you your dish.
I recommend el Sabor to everyone who are into good flavors and quality.

2  Thank Jarmo-hki

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We've visited El Sabor for a several times during our stay in Torremolinos in July 2013. Every time we were satisfied with service and of course the food. The menu is interesting, you can find dishes for a big hunger and also for a smaller one. The have nice variety of dishes for kids.
My husband liked very much beef and salmon by russian style. Also i'd like to mention warm chocolate cake with vanilla icecream, the best I've tried in Spain! It seems that raw ingredients are fresh, because they taste good.
We've been there with a family and also with a big company of 13 people. We did't have to wait for a long time for a food, and all of dishes that were ordered came at the same time, than nobody had to wait for it.
Prices are on the average level, I cannot say that it is expensive restaurant. Well, you can find dishes for all kind of the wallet.
It is worth of tasting the mojito that makes guy in a bar. It's just perfect!

2  Thank eltsu_11
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The service was ok...the room was cold, very loud with multiple people talking excessively very close to you (tables are very close together).

Reflecting on this, we don't think we'll be back unless we hear of some major changes in the food, ambiance, and especially the prices. One last thing - the waiter was very distant. We found it concerning that the waiter did not know or really seem to care about the quality of the food being served there.

3  Thank Basil B
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is the place where you want to stay a little bit longer! We went with our 2 teenagers and we all want to speak out: GO GO and enjoy the wonderfull El Sabor!

2  Thank Annika74
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was quite well but the bill when in came was just too high, they have to control what they charge. The service was attentive but chilling, no smiles or friendly words. The wine was good, but bread came with the main course. Others got it when waiting for the starter. Boring salad and atmosphere.

5  Thank Jenny T