“baglin family”
Review of Cheers Sports & Food Bar - CLOSED

Cheers Sports & Food Bar
Cuisines: British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cheers is a large sports and food bar,which has been modernized to make you feel comfortable,it has 5 large screen televisions inside and one on the very large outdoor terrace.which is enclosed for the cold nights and fully heated,inside is fully air con,and has two pool tables,and dart board.Tracey and Stephan are running the bar,we have a full range of draught and international bottled beers as well as soft drinks and a good range of top shelf drinks. Our food menu consists of Tapas, Black Angus burgers, salads, sandwiches, wraps & desserts.We have all the sports channels, too many to mention all you have to do is ask and I'm sure we can find it! We look forward to seeing old and new customers,and I'm sure once you come to see the changes you will come back.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“baglin family”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

me and my husband went there first and found it very clean, food was lovely a good choice of meals proper home made chips which were lovely. then my daughter and my 2 grand children went there for are dinner the kids loved it very friendly and helpful people that own it.
check this sports bar out if you go there .
donna does a white sangria and it was very nice

• Hungarian first
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely clean shiny bar”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Loved this bar, pity it was never that busy - lovely people running the bar I really hope they do well. Had one dinner it was good nothing great but cheap and drinks cheap too so good rating for them for me.

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

just spent 9days in Torremolinos, ate everyday in cheers bar, great homemade food (especially Donna's chips) chicken nuggets were my sons favourite (for brekkie too!!) plenty of choice on the menu. So clean and friendly. 2 pool tables to enjoy after dinning. Lovely family that made our holiday all the better, gave us plenty of tips where to go etc. Had their year party last Saturday, (hope u had a blast). Thanks again Andy, Donna, jamie and Crystal. From Angie, garry, Darren and Lewis xx

beavermedow
“Perfect friendy welcome again”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We visited the cheers bar again on our second visit to torremolinos and found it to be just as we experienced last october. Spotless in side and out and still really really friendly. My husband watched the football here several times during our stay. We took family with us this time and they enjoyed it as much as us. Donna and Andy making them feel as welcome as if they were locals. I can recomend the food. We had a few meals here and the quality of the food was excellent. Donna makes real chips not frozen ones so they were a real treat. I cannot fault cheers. You really must visit if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
Nottingham
“Great bar with friendly british owners”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've now visited cheer bar twice on out recent visits to torremolinos, the first time they put us the motorbike racing on and the second time we watched all the last day of football. it's a great clean new bar with good food and reasonable prices, great if you want a taste of back home. very close to the beach and next to a taxi rank.

• Visited May 2013