“GREAT BAR - VERY WELCOMING”
Review of Cheers Sports & Food Bar - CLOSED

Cheers Sports & Food Bar
Cuisines: British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cheers is a large sports and food bar,which has been modernized to make you feel comfortable,it has 5 large screen televisions inside and one on the very large outdoor terrace.which is enclosed for the cold nights and fully heated,inside is fully air con,and has two pool tables,and dart board.Tracey and Stephan are running the bar,we have a full range of draught and international bottled beers as well as soft drinks and a good range of top shelf drinks. Our food menu consists of Tapas, Black Angus burgers, salads, sandwiches, wraps & desserts.We have all the sports channels, too many to mention all you have to do is ask and I'm sure we can find it! We look forward to seeing old and new customers,and I'm sure once you come to see the changes you will come back.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Its a must to visit Cheers Bar, we stayed at Carihuela over Christmas 2012 for a short break and we found this bar on the first night of our stay so glad we did. It is a family run bar Donna, Andy & Jamie, they were so welcoming the bar had a friendly atmosphere. The food is brill homemade cooking - proper chips, and very reasonable prices - value for money. We had a fantastic Christmas Eve with them all, Donna & Andy invited us to spend Christmas Day with them as the food in our Hotel was awful, but unfortunately due to having a few too many the night before was unable to make it. Next time I would go self catering and eat at Cheers Bar. Thank you so much for making our Christmas we will be back!! Get the Port ready!!!
Lynn & Gwen :)

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We spent new years eve 2013 with Andy, Donna & Jamie and a few family friends, it was a great night even tho the locals left early, we saw the new year in and had free drinks nut my Spanish tummy wouldn't let me drink the liquer! The buffet was spot on, the everyday food is excellent and the drink prices are the cheapest in the area so pay them a visit and have a laff with some great Yorkies! We had a blast, good luck for 2013.
Cheers guys. Dave & Carol from Birmingham xx

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Whilst staying the area during the month of November, we decided to visit Cheers. The bar has been taken over by Andy, Donna and Jamie, (oh and not forgetting Crystal). We got a great welcome and it soon became clear that we would spend a lot of time in the bar. You can get a game of darts, play pool, watch a bit of sport or just simply chill out. The food is fantastic, all home made while you wait and also proper chips. We also had the Sunday roast with all the usual trimmings and it was delicious. I would recomend if you stay in the area to go visit Cheers, I know I certainly will next time I am in the area. Thanks again to Andy, Donna and Jamie for looking after us during our stay.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Cheers bar has been taken over by Andy,Donna and Jamie,
It provides good home cooking and is now able to allow you to eat or play pool,darts and watch sport both local and British.

Good luck to Andy and family and if your in the area give they a visit.

1  Thank SAMTHEBALL
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Well what can i sayThank you all very much (Cheers) Donna Andy. & Jamie.
for looking after me and my wife after we had booked 1/2 board at a nearby hotel were the food was rubbish. we found this bar.. cheers sports bar and bistro. what a warm welcome from a lovely family run bar.we decided to eat there every night the food was spot on.
and the dog crystal the chocalate Labrador we could have eaten her she was lovely.
next time we come to torremolinos i will go self catering and Eat at the (Cheers Sports Bar)
Baz&Julie.