“Not my cup of huevos ”

Con Dos Huevos Gastrobar
Ranked #246 of 824 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Description: Con Dos Huevos Gastrobar fuses haute cuisine with traditional dishes. We have a special section for the #eggaddicts, and is that one thing is certain a couple of fried eggs never fail, although you can try them in all its versions.
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I found the food very over seasoned, what I ordered was listed as including patron peppers but what I received was essentially ham egg and chips that appeared to have been dropped and gathered up and plopped in a bowl.

I would avoid!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend while in Spain visiting friends. The steak I had was cooked to perfection, and the salmon tartare was absolutely delicious, as were the free welcoming croquettes. Yosi and Diego were amazing hosts and really made us feel at home. Service was also top notch, with the food not taking too long at all to arrive. Will definitely pay another visit there on my next trip to Spain.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had fruit salmorejo with salted cod, rabo del toro croquets and huevos rotos con fois and it was amazing! The service was impeccable. Highly recommended

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We passed this place a few times but always managed to miss the opening times. Finally on our last day we were able to have our last meal here and it was perfect Spanish food to round off a surprisingly good holiday (despite the awful unseasonably wet weather!). Great place to get good food at a good price. Staff were friendly and recommended dishes to us. Can’t fault it and when we return we will definitely call in again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

For the second time here today and still nice service,good food,tapas style,lovely heaters outside on the terrace as it has been raining for days!
Waiters very nice and know what they are doing!Food nicely served!Will be back! And a good wine menu!

Date of visit: March 2018