“still my little gem”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

hard to believe time and time again i have went back here and have never been disappointed with the food , have tired most of the menu , my fav is the fillet steak , always come cooked as i like it . Sebastian and Marcelle are the perfect host , this restaurant has to be my number 1 for two years running .

2  Thank fourtrees

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We've been frequenting Las Albarizas each year since it opened in 1999. The quality of the meat is particularly good along with the attention to detail in the service. Wine list is also of a very good standard. We will certainly be going back anytime we are in Torremolinos/La Carihuela for possibly the best food in the area and some great hospitality from Sebastian and Marcelo.

2  Thank Graeme B
Reviewed October 6, 2012

With its excellent location and wonderful cozy atmosphere Las Albarizas became my favorite restaurant. Genuine hospitality, excellent food, live Spanish guitar and nice customers.
Definitely the best place I'd visited for the time I was there.

2  Thank PacoLazarov
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Probably the best meat I have had during my one week stay in Malaga, we just went one evening to Torremolinos and just the restaurant is worth the train trip from Malaga to Torremolinos. We were three friends and ordered the mixed grill and the mixed meat tapas, it was excellent. After we took the advice of the friendly waiter to taste a local dessert and it was scrumtious too. If ever in the Malaga region, just pay a visit to the restaurant you will be more than extremely satisfied!

2  Thank jonathan_verhaeghe
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Went back for the second time after last years excellent trip & credit where credits due it was just as good as a year ago!

We had the aubergine with honey (again!) to start and the Sirloin Steak (again!) it it was lovely.

It did make me smile though, these things feed off themselves, we were very happy enjoying our meal, talking, laughing & joking as a family & the owner came over & said what a happy smiley family we were!!, well that's because we were enjoying ourselves which was ultimately down to him!!

See you next year.