“Very nice dining experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Toro Azul

El Toro Azul
Reserve with
El Toro Azul is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #170 of 676 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Very nice dining experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had already been recommended to this restaurant, as we approached there was a girl trying to round up business. She was quite persistent even though we said we were going in. We went upstairs and sat overlooking the balcony. It was nice looking out on the street. Waiters were very friendly and one even showed me his muscular chest !!!! nice !!! The food was really tasty and service was quick throughout us arriving, getting drinks, having a starter then main course. However once we had finished the main course it was quite a wait to be asked about dessert. We asked one waiter, still nothing, then asked a chef who had come out to serve as the restaurant was getting very busy. Eventually my son got his dessert. Nevertheless food was great. Steak was wonderfully cooked and a refreshing change... instead of being served up chips, meals came with jacket potatoes ( they were cooked beautifully ) My husband said the fish soup he had for a starter was really great. All in all a wonderful place that I would highly recommend. Prices were reasonable too. Credit cards were accepted here.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ttikcir

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“18th October birthday meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

n,ice surroundings even tho against bull fighting decorPaella not the best ive had but overall a nice meal and good service.

Visited October 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was one of the best restaurants we visited in Torremolinos. The pepper steak served with baked potato was gorgeous. Would definitely recommend. Lovely staff who were very helpful.

• Visited October 2012
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“top notch food - best steak I've had (check my photos!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

walked past a few times and noticed the balcony on the restaurant overlooking the town which looked great so i thought id give it a try. Fast and friendly service and good prices. I noticed they did a 3 course deal for 10.50 which has a good variation. I ordered argentinian steak which was the biggest and best cut I've seen for a long time and the baked potato comes out wrapped red hot in tin foil, the steak was cooked perfectly medium rare to my liking and the potato was lovely. I was happy with the price so i went back the next day for a chat and a beer and went back that night and tried the lovely steak but this time rare which was amazing. Defiantly will be going back next time I'm back in torremolinos. Thanks for a great time and thanks for the free beer!

• Visited July 2012
Darwen, United Kingdom
“Special visits”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

We tried this restaurant, and would say we'd keep this as our last resort. The service was good, but the food let them down.

Visited March 2012