“Our favourite Restaurant.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have visited Torremolinos and the Lanjaron, on a very regular basis, over the past 30 years. It is our favourite Spanish restaurant. Over those years we have rarely been disappointed in the varied choice of menu; good home cooked food; lovely wine; excellent service; brilliant informal, relaxed atmoshphere (especially when every table is taken); reasonable prices - that Antonio Snr. initially, and now his son, Antonio - offer all their customers - locals and tourists alike. If you are looking for a restaurant that provides excellent value for money; well cooked food; good wines, pleasant atmosphere, then this is the place for you. We just can't stay away from it.

There are newer reviews for Lanjaron

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Good honest food
Excellent value for money
Authentic Spanish with not many tourists
Which is a great experience.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant was highly recommended to me by a couple I met while in the area last year.

The prices are low and there are plenty of choices for both starter and main meals.

Unfortunately because of the recommendation and the fact that we were looking forward to it so much i ended up slightly disapointed but that may have been my fault with a wrong choice of main meal.

We shared Prawn Pil Pil to start and that was absolutely superb, possibly the best I've tasted.

I ordered fillet steak for the main meal and it was pretty tasteless, I left most of it but the waiter did ask if there was a problem and offered to give me something else or a free desert.

The place was fairly full, both locals and tourists and this says that its obviously a decent place to eat. I will return because it deserves another chance.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

When visiting Torremolinos make sure to stop by there. Don't mistake it for the Nuevo Lanjaron that is right next to it. The food was very good, the service fast and the prices couldn't be beat. In fact it might have been cheaper for me to eat there every day rather than pay for the buffet at the hotel! And the food is miles ahead.

You won't see many tourists there, it's a place where the locals go..and thats why the price and food are so good!

3  Thank Galaad97
Reviewed April 22, 2012

always eat in lanjaron, great food,fantastic value

1  Thank noreenwaterfora