“Best steak house in Spain.”
Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #18 of 740 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cozy restaurant in the center of Torremolinos, ideal for family and friends gatherings. We are specialized in barbecued meats, and various exquisite dishes proposed by our team of French chefs, who will be happy to welcoming you and make you enjoy lunch and dinner time.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

November last year, 3rd time in Torrelominos and trip made speacial as usual by the warm welcome and excellent food at 'Tims'. Steak cooked to perfection and this time went back and tackled the mighty meat chop.
What ever you eat from the plentiful menu is always cooked to perfection and excellent value for money. The only question you end up asking is why did we book into an all inclusive hotel. Can't wait for this November!

1  Thank Richard W

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I went to the bailey irish pub for a drink and while I was sitting outside I noticed the small restraunt .
across from the pub I had a look at the menu it took My fancy so i went across and spoke to the owner about eating there he told me i had to book a table so i did for the next evening there was 6 of us we were not disappointed meal was very good .I would also like to say we went back to baileys irish pub and had a good night there as well met with the owner Gerry and his wife Karen found them to be very nice

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay in Torremolinos after a Canaries cruise. We were delighted to hear from our friend that La Cacerola was open after their well deserved Christmas break, so that was our first night taken care of !!! As usual, greeted with a huge welcome and felt like you were going to friends for dinner. Food was excellent, home made pâté, hot n spicy ribs and a baked potato to die for, how Tim serves high quality food every time from his tiny kitchen is definitely one of life's mystery's. we love going there, love the relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and Tim's music collection is amazing. My husband mentioned Joe Bonamassa, within seconds it was playing. Always busy not only with tourists like us, but with local community and business's so a reservation is highly recommended. Well worth waiting for a table or reservation for another day. Can't wait to go back but will try and make room for a brownie, that came highly recommended but couldn't fit it in!!! Thanks for a great meal as always!!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

A gorgeous, tiny little restarant with really good food and lovely staff. We even chatted and had fun with fellow diners of all nationalities.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Each time I go to Torremolinos I have to visit La Cacerola. The owners and staff are so friendly, and the food is cooked to perfection every time. The prices are very good also. Although it is a small venue, there is always a wonderful ambience about the place. Make sure you book to avoid disappointment.