“Amazing quality ice-cream”
Review of Rivareno Gelato

Rivareno Gelato
Ranked #1 of 34 Dessert in Marbella
Cuisines: Italian
Description: the excellence of Italian natural ice cream, crepes, waffle, coffee, smoothie and a lot of fantastic sweet
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Discovered this a couple of years ago and visit regularly. Never had better ice cream. All made on the premises and alaways new flavours to try.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Found this little gem on my last visit to Marbella. Only problem is it's next to my apartment and I fell in love at first taste. Let's just say eating it twice a day, everyday for a week wasn't good for the diet. However I loved every minute of it.

Each flavour has so much depth and you can taste the quality of the ingredients. There's so many gelato parlour popping up in Manchester (my home town) and they should be ashamed of themselves. They need to visit this place and see how to make quality authentic gelato.

If you're near by, or staying in Marbella I highly recommend you try this place.

They always have a few Rivareno specialities, and one of them is the mango yoghurt. It's a must!

I hope this place is successful as my trips to Marbella won't be the same without it.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Amazing flavours real ice cream. So good a must visit on your list. Organic 100% I love the pistachio flavour but all of them are super tasty.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Because it really is that good! The staff arw friendly and they open until late. The flavors are real and intense. You'll want to keep coming back to try all the fl

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I'd consider myself a bit of an ice cream connoisseur and have tried every flavour there is on various trips to Italy. I have to say this is possibly the best I have tasted. Truly fantastic flavours and taste. Well worth the visit and thoroughly recommended.