“Great tapas and nice restaurant”
Review of Casa Blanca

Casa Blanca
Ranked #144 of 1,557 Restaurants in Marbella
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This restaurant definitely caught my attention with its lovely facade and atmosphere. I love the tiled retro front and the white wooden furniture. We dropped by for lunch with our two kids. We were handed menus, but I asked nicely if we could get them in English as my Spanish is a bit so-so. And we did, but after that we felt ignored. We sat around for quite a while for someone to take our order (definitely our longest wait during our vacation). So service was kind of non-existent at this place.
They had a great menu though with lots of pinxtos and tapas. We enjoyed a lovely tomato/avocado-salad and some hot prawns among other things. Everything was good, but it was a bit pricey. The fact that they do put a little more effort into each dish justifies the prices. I see myself coming back here!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Just across the road from our hotel (Lima) - one of the best tapas places this side of town. Serves Victoria beer - very tasty - & good vermut (Spanish vermouth).

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Forget the overpriced, underwhelming first line restaurants or the tatty eateries in the second line. The Casa Blanca is real, good quality food with a menu so varied you could eat here a number of times and have different things each time.

I recommend the Ensalada Rusa which goes great with the free pan y picos. The gambas pil pil didn't have enough Chili for me, but tasted great. Beer is cheap (for Puerto Banus) and their Sangria is fantastic.

Expect to leave full with a bill of around £30 for a couple.

Plenty of seating in the sun or shade and the staff are welcoming and professional. Spain at its very best.

2  Thank TheWonderingsoul22
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance and it has been one of the best i have been in andaluzia!!!!!! Great food and service...
If back to marbella i’ll be back here for sure!!! Thanks

1  Thank Mariana C
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Good tapas, efficient service, rather cheap. Nice to sit in the sun outside Casa Blanca in the middle of February!