Just returned from this hotel 3 days ago. The location is amazing, right on the beach! Never ending restaurants just outside and nice little shops! Lovely pool, quite small but really nice, feel like you're in a little private club as you have to buzz yourself in from the beach, lots of envious looking people peering in. Too deep for small children shallow end is 140 metres. Very clean large apartment Just could do with a kettle and more English TV channels . A new 'Boardwalk' bar has just opened up joined onto the hotel which is very smart. Beach is a family beach , all shapes and sizes so don't worry if you are not a size zero! Much less posey than Peurto Banus and I thought it felt a lot more comfortable than being in competition with skinny 20 yr olds ! We took a taxi into Puerto Banus at night a couple of times to look at the yachts and Bentleys etc. costs €10-€12 each way. Also it rained one day so went to the La Canada shopping mall, really good but don't eat at the steak house, I think it was the last bull to bite the dust at the local bull fight! Loads of shops and if 'designer' bags etc are your thing you'll be in handbag heaven! We have no complaints and the maids looked after us well. ( the sheets and towels could do with updating though). One tip if you are using the resort hoppa coach it's easier to download their app and then just put your booking ref in and your homebound pickup time comes up straight away. We couldn't get them to answer the phone so did that instead. Also be on time as they don't wait! Lastly if you are flying with Monarch leave plenty of time to get to the gate at Malaga airport as it's quite a trek and they don't make flight announcements . The screen just changed to final call without any notice and felt like we had run 2 miles to the gate! Monarch are right at the end! Overall a great place to stay and we would definitely stay here again. (The Blue Palm cafe just along from the hotel is a great little place to eat- most full English cost €5-€6). Thank you to this hotel for a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul, with a rating of 3 keys, is located in first line of the beach in the centre of Marbella, on the Beach Boulevard. Our priviliged location at the Fontanilla beach, is only a minutes walk away from Marbella's Old Town, the Fair and Congress Palace and the Leisure Harbour, and makes our centrical aparthotel the ideal base for your holidays.All apartments are comfortable, are climatized and have a fully equipped kitchen, furnitured terrace, safety box, wifi, LCD television and direct telephone. They offer freedom, independence and comfort, and represent an economic alternative to a traditional hotel.Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Marbella