I stayed here in August 2012. After lots of searching online, this was the best priced hotel I could find. Payed quite a bit extra for a Sea View - but it was really worth it. Spent lots of time on the terrace balcony sunbathing and sitting out at night. Puerto Banus was a short taxi ride away, a supermarket was less than 10 minutes walk along the boardwalk, and lots of choices to eat and drink. Marbella has a reputation for being expensive, but we found a nice mix of reasonable prices and high end places to eat and drink. It was surprisingly quiet for August - although Puerto Banus was very busy in the evenings. We also took the short taxi ride to La Canada shopping mall which had loads of stores and places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul, with a rating of 3 keys, is located in first line of the beach in the centre of Marbella, on the Beach Boulevard. Our priviliged location at the Fontanilla beach, is only a minutes walk away from Marbella's Old Town, the Fair and Congress Palace and the Leisure Harbour, and makes our centrical aparthotel the ideal base for your holidays.All apartments are comfortable, are climatized and have a fully equipped kitchen, furnitured terrace, safety box, wifi, LCD television and direct telephone. They offer freedom, independence and comfort, and represent an economic alternative to a traditional hotel.Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Marbella