Stayed at Melia with my Mother for 5 nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Hotel and rooms are lovely, staff friendly and communal areas are perfectly up kept.
Breakfast had a great variety, something for everyone. Omelette station was a hit!
Choice of two pools, all the grounds of the hotel are tidy. Pool with waterfall is good if you need some shade, gets the sun in the morning before the other pool.
Hotel seemed to attracted older guests and couples, very few families with children. Even though there is a little child’s playground and pool, only saw a couple of children during our stay.
Great location, very close to harbour and lots of nice designer shops to browse around. Must recommend to anyone to make a trip to the restaurant on the beach, which is the first one you come across when walking down the beach towards to harbour. Best paella I have ever had!
Only two negatives to mention. Room got extremely cold on a night, but once I we got a few extra blankets that was fine. Main negative is about the pools, they are absolutely freezing. People were yelping when they would jump in because they were so cold, no one could stay in for more than a minute. It seems like a pathetic thing to mention but it really did ruin a bit of the trip because I wasn’t able to enjoy a swim.
Overall, really good Hotel and superb location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive area of Puerto Banus, in the famous Golden Mile and very close to the beach and some of the most Deluxe shopping and leisure facilities in Europe. The Melia Marbella Banus Hotel is the perfect choice for visiting Puerto Banus and Marbella thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. Amongst its magnificent facilities and services, Melia Marbella Banus provides 200 superb rooms with two double beds; different dining spaces such as El Rio Verde Restaurant, the Patio Bar, La Hiedra Restaurant and the Pool Bar (the last two only open in summer); free high speed WiFi internet; exclusive The Level service; 3 outdoor pools (1 adults only pool, 1 pool with 3 waterfalls and 1 children’s pool); Wellness Area with indoor heated pool, sauna and Turkish bath; 1 tennis court; 2 paddle tennis courts; a children’s play area; 4 meeting rooms for up to 150 people, and underground parking for the exclusive use of guests with space for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar