We stayed in a moron on the level floor. It was large; however a bit random in that there was 2 double beds within it which I was confused by. The room itself is nice, bathroom I would say is a little bit tired. You have a pillow menu, which is perfect for me as I need to sleep really flat. On the
first night of our stay a fresh fruit platter and bottle of cava was delivered and your room is turned down and chocolates left. Breakfast was very good, with a huge choice and if you want the full cooked breakfast type affair the bacon looked more like what you get here in Britain which seemed to please folk. If you stay on the level floor you can go into the level lounge and make use of the complimentary cava and soft drinks and snacks all day. On an evening between 6-8 they offer other drinks which are branded. This is okay and we often went in, but it is quiet and a rather sedate affair which seemed to suit the people utilising it. Pool area is lovely as we're the day time snacks and we found staff very helpful. I noted a few remarks about service staff on here particularly in regards to the breakfast waiting staff, but watching them in action they never stop and they are just very very busy so they may come across as brusque but it doesn't seem intentional to me and they were very helpful as far as we were concerned. It's a short five minute walk into Banus and we found this okay when we wanted to walk, but taxis actively wait in the hotel grounds so you always have a choice. Overall it was what I expected and as we wanted a hotel in Banus this seemed the best option, which i think in hindsight it was . Good value, clean and suited our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive area of Puerto Banus, in the famous Golden Mile and very close to the beach and some of the most Deluxe shopping and leisure facilities in Europe. The Melia Marbella Banus Hotel is the perfect choice for visiting Puerto Banus and Marbella thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. Amongst its magnificent facilities and services, Melia Marbella Banus provides 200 superb rooms with two double beds; different dining spaces such as El Rio Verde Restaurant, the Patio Bar, La Hiedra Restaurant and the Pool Bar (the last two only open in summer); free high speed WiFi internet; exclusive The Level service; 3 outdoor pools (1 adults only pool, 1 pool with 3 waterfalls and 1 children’s pool); Wellness Area with indoor heated pool, sauna and Turkish bath; 1 tennis court; 2 paddle tennis courts; a children’s play area; 4 meeting rooms for up to 150 people, and underground parking for the exclusive use of guests with space for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar