Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The sushi was delicious and service was great. My husband and I have had a hard time finding good sushi in Spain so this definitely hit the spot. We will be back again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (284)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Went for lunch a few days ago and have to say the service was just beyond dreadful. We ordered starters and mains. Starters all came out and were delicious. However mains was another story. We ordered two sole and one chicken and only one of each came out. I went to check with the waitress (when she finally appeared again) and said i ordered two sole. She then disappeared in the kitchen assuming she went to correct the order. Now at this point my son and husband had finished their meals so I asked my husband to chase and clearly she didn’t understand. She offered to get another one made but the rest of my family had already finished. The waitress constantly kept disappearing and quite frankly needs to learn how to deal with front of house

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Went here for a friends birthday having not been before. The food was delicious with plenty of theatrics in the serving of it if you get the table around the grill. I had a set menu, good value for what you get, I’ll definitely be going back to try the seafood specials soon. Bottle of wine and 2 set menus 56 euros - very reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Just around the corner from our hotel (El Faro) and I thought it might be a "so-so" place but how wrong was I..? My partner (who is of Japanese descent) and I were just going to sit down and order noodles or whatever but then we decided to go for the Teppanyaki which was a great choice. Good food, good show, and great price at just E20 each for several courses followed by complimentary drinks. Highly recommended..!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Awesome waiters, who remember you from time to time if you come often. Food is very nice, it’s cheap and good atmosphere

Date of visit: October 2019