“Very warm welcoming”
Review of Huup"s - CLOSED

Huup"s
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Description: Welcome to Huup´s....the best place to relax and chill out!Whether you want a Full English Breakfast in the morning, or tapas with a beer at night....HUUP´S HAS IT ALL!!!
“Very warm welcoming”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My sisters and I went to huups and the customer service was excellent the owner was there and was very welcoming. The food was delicious and they try to cater for your needs. We ate at huups about 4 times on our vacation for that week. Would definately advise this place x

1 Thank MonaLisa M

Monaghan, Ireland
“Relax”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very nice little roadside cafe bar. Very good beer at reasonable prices. The service was excellent as were the nibbles!

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well done !”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good food, nice service and very good prices.
One of the best meals I've eaten in Marbella ( price - quality )
Keep up the good work !!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alex P
Marbella, Spain
“LOVELY PLACE”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was more friendly and we felt great. Top food, warm service, very friendly hosts and fantastic prices. I will return this summer and here I come to eat. I highly recommend Huup's.

• Visited June 2013