“Amazing experience. All helped by Simon the owner.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Marbella Hideaway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old.
Poolside
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
Plenty of room to spread out
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Bennyhugs
“Amazing experience. All helped by Simon the owner.”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

What an experience. Lovely grounds and amazing facilities giving the overwhelming feeling immediately. Simon the owner is extremely helpful and will help as much or as little as you wish. The location is perfect. 5 mins from everything. 5 star! Top line! A must visit!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
lovetolif...
Ham, United Kingdom
“Very lovely villa, would recommend :-)”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very lovely villa up a lovely street of pretty houses. The swimming pool area is great and gets the sun all day. Only 40 minutes from the airport which is handy.

The rooms are lovely and the property makes a great hang out for a large group. There were 14 of us on a hen do and it was perfectly sized, could have taken a few more! The patio area outside is awesome for drinks, games and communal dinners and the music system was a great feature!

Simon was very helpful and made everything as easy as he could which was really appreciated. It was also very clean which was a big one for me!

Constructive feedback would be:

1. There wasn't any tea or coffee when we arrived, we hadn't asked for any (completely slipped our minds) but would have been a night extra thought.

2. The air con in our rooms didn't work

3. The doors and windows are all beautiful and single glazed but there were no hooks to pin them back with so they would slam shut if we didn't prop them open with bits of furniture. A bit nerve racking!

On the whole though, very nice indeed.

Traveling group: Friends
maxwellbe...
united kingdom
“Hen party”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I am back from a 4 night stay at this beautiful villa. This is my second stay here and I love it more every time. This villa has everything you need for the perfect holiday! I travelled with 8 other friends for my hen party and we had an amazing time. Simon the owner is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are all beautiful and the garden and pool area are just stunning!!
Nothing is too much for Simon organising drinks, food, and taxis. I cannot recommend this villa enough now I just need a reason to go back thank you!!!

Traveling group: Friends
Jemla
Brisbane, Australia
“Miss ”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I've just returned after 4 nights at the beautiful Marbella Hideaway and ohh my goodness to see this place when we arrived was just absolutely amazing , I was blown away on how beautiful this villa really is. Simon is such a lovely host and really looked after us all. We enjoyed relaxing times around the pool with the fun inflatables along with freshly prepared canapés and drinks. Simon arranged for us to get some shopping in and recommended some of the most delicious tapas restaurants and other cuisine in the local area. This was was my first time to Marbella and most definitely won't be the last. I can't wait to come back and visit again and of course stay at the Marbella hideaway. Thanks Simon for everything you made this holiday even more special.

Jamie P
“Pure Paradise!! ”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Such a beautiful villa and the garden and pool puts Eden to shame!

If your wish is comfort and luxury you'll be in for a very present surprise.

Simon was absolutely brilliant! Delicious snacks on arrival, shopping done and he also sorted all our euros at a great rate.

I cannot recommend Marbella Hideaway enough.
We will be booking again!

Thank you Simon!!

Samantha1...
“Stunning!! ”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Myself and 9 other girls stayed at the Marbella Hideaway for my friend's hen do.
After an early flight, we were greeted by the owner, Simon with a very warm welcome and a glass of prosecco.

The villa was so stunning that the bride to be burst into tears whilst over looking the pool from the terrace.

All rooms were kitted out to a high standard including the kitchen with plenty of kitchen utensils.

I could not praise Simon enough for being so helpful during our stay, even organising for his house keeper to take us food shopping and booking a couple of taxis when we were struggling.

10/10 and would definitely return!! :)

Scotty464...
“Perfection”
Reviewed June 12, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

14 girls, a significant birthday and Marbella hideaway!

This place will not disappoint, having booked over a year ago we've just got back! Simon made the whole process effortless, from having our supplies all packed away in the cupboards and fridges to arranging transfers and in house catering!

The villa is stunning with loads of space but lots of areas that we could hang out together! It's clean, with everything you could need, the pool and surrounding area is simply breath taking I actually cried a little having to leave our gorgeous paradise! Made amazing memories and already planning our return!!!

Do yourself a favour stop searching and enquire with Simon about this place!!! It's how villa living should be done X

Date of stay: June 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing