“Perfect evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa rePepe Marbella - CLOSED

Casa rePepe Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
UK
“Perfect evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Super tasty food, a refreshing change, the menu is varied and you can't fail to find something you'll like. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly - we were made to feel very welcome. I look forward to visiting again.

Marbella, Spain
“delicious food in marbella!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you are around Marbella, do not miss the chance to go by this restaurant. It offers outstanding quality food and the service is very friendly. The ambiance is great and in all the years I have been coming to Marbella with my wife i have never tried something like this, and certainly not at this price!

the sizzling stone with the tender sirloin is amazing, my wife loved the shiitake mushroom ravioli, the chicken teriyaki vietnamese rolls are really good, and the croquettes are absolutely unique!!!

Marbella, Spain
“Very good decoration but unsatisfactory meal and service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Went there last night with a couple of friends because of the buzz that came to us of this restaurant. In my simple opinion, it's almost average as the service was very slow, the food was smaller than expected, not to talk about the ravioli, 3 pieces on a plate. But however, the inside is very beautiful, modern and classy, with comfortable seatings.

Malaga
“Great food, price and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a family gathering at Casa rePepe and the choice of venue could not have been better.

Loved the food, the service was top notch, and, what's best, we had a wonderful time.

Fully recommended

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“Contemporary Spanish Tapas with Soul.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

"Oh, that place looks cute. We should try it!" I'm so glad my husband and I just happened to drive past Casa rePepe one night during our visit to Marbella. We were first attracted by the eyecatching and well-designed exterior and then by other glowing reviews here on tripadvisor, so we decided to give the place a shot.

Asis, the owner, who was also our host and server, made stellar recommendations, including the iced Ajo Blanco soup, the Croquetas (cod, morcilla, and chicken curry), casa rePepe Salad (basil & strawberries), Tuna Tataki, Ox Carpaccio, and more. Not only were all of our dishes delicious, but they were also thoughtfully prepared and exquisitely presented.

I'm often weary of cuisine that's described as "fusion" or "contemporary," especially in a place as rich in culinary culture as Spain. But let me tell you, this food had SOUL. With every bite, we could taste the passion, guts, and nod to tradition put into each dish.

My husband and I were so thoroughly impressed by this restaurant, its owner, its staff, its SERVICE (which is hard to come by in Europe) and its food, that we decided to return and enjoy our last meal in Spain here! Yes, Marbella is full of other tapas bars - delicious and notable at that - but there's something special about Casa rePepe and I'd encourage anyone visiting the area to stop in for an unforgettable dining experience.

• Visited May 2013