“Delightful new Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Momo

Momo
Ranked #28 of 1,373 Restaurants in Marbella
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dublin, Ireland
“Delightful new Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A friend took us to this lovely new Restaurant . The staff are very friendly and the food was delicious. The price was relative to the area (The Old Town) We returned a few nights later with other friends and it was every bit as good and we were remembered which is always lovely. Would definitely return when next in Marbella.

1 Thank Flygates

• Polish first
Northeast
“Another gem in Marbella”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We visited Momo with a cool deal which we have found is a great way to try new restaurants without spending a fortune. Great atmosphere, excellent food, lovely staff, good sized portions, well cooked food, something a bit different. Even my picky 18 year old enjoyed his meal, a recommendation in itself!! For a restaurant that has only been open for 10 weeks, it was busy & well organised. We will look forward to returning in summer. Thank you Catherine, & good luck.

1 Thank Familynortheast
Helsinki, Finland
“Great place woth good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Everything we ate was delicious. Staff was really nice and everything went smoothly. We sat outside and it was really nice.

1 Thank Harri N
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Having been to the top ten rated by trip adviser. This is our favourite. The scallops are delicious and we will be returning.

1 Thank KathleenandDanUK
“Unfair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The previous review seems very unfair. I have been to momo twice and had a great experience both times. My food was not only presented well, it was cooked to perfection and had great taste. I work on the restaurant business and am often very hard to please. Here I have been pleased. I look at everything, from the table set up to the staff to the decor and I tend to study the food served to other clients. I was very impressed with all on both my visits. I can understand that some people can be disappointed with a starter, or main course or dessert, but to write such a long, cutting review, seems unnecessary. I repeat, I have eaten in Momo 2 times and it was wonderful. I look forward to my next visit.

Visited May 2013