“What a nice surprise.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“What a nice surprise.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We ate here as it was close to the hotel, simple & convenient. We didn't expect much, but were a bit blown away.
You can't expect too much for 15euro per head in a eat all you like buffet & I still can't work out how they make any money.
The restaurant is bright, contemporary & cheerful. Staff very friendly & helpful.
The vast array of food on the buffet was good quality, freshly prepared & well presented.
Highlight of the meal was the produce that was picked & handed to the wok chef for cooking to your preference.
Great fun meal, great food & FANTASTIC value.
I ate so much I nearly popped !

• Visited January 2013

• Hungarian first
Malaga
“À Mi,, Me Encanta Marbella!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Golden Wok, Calle Marbellamar, local1 Marbella. ( beside Da Brunos)

Late lunch here was sumptuous.
The decor of lime green and cream set off by red lights lends a modern air to this Asiatico Buffet as they call themselves.

We had fresh prawn salad for starters. The prawns were large and succulent. My friend moved onto duck pancakes and had no complaints. I had a taste of sushi as I was reserving a bit of "space" for what was to come. I hadn't reached the teppanyaki yet!!

On my way there, I was tempted to taste the beef in oyster sauce and the fish in chilli sauce. The beef was tender and the fish was cooked to perfection. I noticed that Spanish tortilla and paella were also available. Clever thinking.

Alas, I never made it to the tepannyaki! I hadn't been as reserved as I should have been.
However, my friend chose carefully, sea bass, hake and a wide assortment of vegetables. They were handed over to the chef who then cooks it for you. Subsequently, they are brought to the table!
Oh yum! Everything was cooked to
perfection, especially the vegetables.

Meanwhile the staff were quietly attentive at all times and brought me my cup of tea.
Dessert of profitoroles, tiramisu, cheesecake and homemade ice creams followed.
What more could I say? Oh, jelly and cream!

The bill for two approximately 25€.

Oh and the pooch and people watching, botox, fillers and facelifts all lift the occasion!
À mi, me encanta  Marbella!